Design-Build solutions are fast, economical, flexible and turn-key.
Big R Bridge works with design-build owners, engineers or contractors to deliver exceptional architecture, value, and performance.
What is design-build?
Design-build is an integrated approach that delivers design and construction services under one contract with a single point of responsibility. This system is used to minimize the project risks for the owner and tighten the delivery schedule by overlapping the design and construction phases of a project.
What are design-build advantages?
Design-build projects save time and money. Collaboration between firms in design-build projects yields substantial savings and public sector agencies are now taking notice.
How does the project owner benefit by working with Big R?
- Faster Delivery: Collaborative project management means work is completed faster and with fewer problems.
- Cost Savings: An integrated team is geared toward efficiency and innovation.
- Better Quality: Design-builders meet performance needs and not just minimum design requirements – often developing innovations that result in a better project.
- Simplified Communications: Only one entity is held accountable for cost, schedule, and performance.
- Decreased Administrative Burden: Owners can focus on the project rather than managing separate contracts.
- Reduced Risk: The Big R design-build team assumes additional risk.
How do project partners benefit?
- Higher Profit Margin: An integrated team is fully and equally committed to controlling costs.
- Decreased Administrative Burden: Design-build streamlines communication between designers and builders.
- Increased Market Share: More and more owners are choosing design-build as the preferred project approach.