Fast, flexible embankment protection for both temporary and permanent applications.
Vist-A-Wall Wire Walls are an ideal MSE structural wall system for fast and economical installation. Wire Walls use cost-saving wire components and native backfill materials wherever possible in permanent or temporary applications.
Adapt well to curves, angles and steps
Vist-A-Wall Wire Walls easily accommodate curves, angles or steps, and the facing and soil reinforcing systems allow for the installation of culverts, bridge piles or other site requirements.
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Heavy-duty, black or galvanized steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle extreme surcharge loads
- Available finishes: natural, vegetated, shotcrete, precast, cast-in-place
- Permanent or temporary applications
- Wall heights can exceed 100'
- Height increments are 2'
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Retaining Walls
- Headwalls and Wingwalls
- Bridge Approaches and Abutments
- Grade Separations
- Crusher Ramps/Walls