Advantageous where excessive settlement is expected but precast panels are desired.
Vist-A-Wall Two-Stage Precast Walls provide strong advantages where poor foundations or soft soils and significant settlements are anticipated – but the aesthetics of precast panels are desired.
Prefabricated panels ensure quick delivery and easy attachment.
The wire wall is constructed first and sits until the target settlements are reached. Then, the precast panels are erected on their own leveling pad, spaced off the wall face and attached by a system of adjustable hooks and turnbuckles. The void is then filled with granular material or grout.
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Heavy-duty, galvanized, steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle extreme surcharge loads
- Wall heights can exceed 100'
- Height increments are 30"
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Panels available in a variety of sizes, colors and textures
- Custom designs also available
- Retaining Walls
- Headwalls and Wingwalls
- Bridge Approaches and Abutments
- Grade Separations