Cost-effective Vist-A-Wall Precast Panel Walls are fast and easy to install with minimal equipment and labor requirements.
The Vist-A-Wall Precast Panel Wall System uses precast panels with a galvanized steel wire reinforcement system to retain soil mass.
The technically-sound and well-proven MSE structural wall system is composed of alternating layers of soil reinforcement and select backfill. This process creates an extremely stable reinforced structure that is easily adaptable to meet the structural and aesthetic demands of today’s infrastructure projects.
- Economical system for retaining walls, steepened slopes and erosion control
- Aesthetic complement to structural plate or bridge structures
- Heavy-duty, galvanized, steel wire interlocking wall and mat construction
- Can handle extreme surcharge loads
- Panels available in a variety of sizes, colors, textures and custom designs
- Wall heights can exceed 100'
- Height increments are 30"
- Adapts to curves, angles and steps
- Effective system for a wide variety of architectural treatments
- Retaining Walls
- Headwalls and Wingwalls
- Bridge Abutments
- Grade Separations