Ultra•Cor is the world's strongest steel structural plate.
With the introduction of Ultra•Cor, Big R Bridge is taking engineered structural plate to new dimensions in capability and performance.
Ultra-deep corrugations support the world’s heaviest loads.
Ultra•Cor combines all the advantages of lightweight construction with previously unheard-of strength and durability. In short, Ultra•Cor is the largest, strongest and most-durable corrugated metal structure in the world today.
- The world’s strongest corrugated steel structural plate
- Handles extreme loadings
- Spans can exceed 98' (30 m)
- Stockpile heights can reach greater than 98' (30 m)
- Corrugation profile of 20" pitch × 9.5" depth
- Available in: Box Culverts and Standard, Low, Medium, or High Profile Arches
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Grade Separations
- Road or Rail Underpasses
- Stream Crossings
- Box Culverts
- Heavy Haul Road Arches
- Stockpile Tunnels
- Portals and Canopies
- Storage Structures
There are no images available in the folder that was selected to display in the image gallery.