Super•Cor is a premium, hot-dip-galvanized, deep-corrugated, steel structural plate for larger applications, including box culverts.
Super•Cor combines the advantages of lightweight construction with the superior strength and durability of deep-corrugated, galvanized steel to create some of the world’s largest corrugated metal structures.
Deep corrugations support the heaviest loads.
The larger, corrugations in Super•Cor provide nine times the stiffness of conventional structural plate, allowing it to withstand extremely heavy loads. Not only is Super•Cor the most versatile and economical corrugation on the market, it is also the most internationally accepted and widely used.
- Revolutionary alternative to conventional bridges
- Handles extreme loadings
- Spans can exceed 82'
- Minimum span is 9' 9"
- Corrugation profile of 15" pitch x 5.5" depth
- Available in: Box Culverts; Standard, Low, Medium, or High Profile Arches; Rounds, and; Ellipses
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Structural Plate Arches and Bridges
- Grade Separations
- Road or Rail Underpasses
- Stream Crossings
- Box Culverts
- Heavy Haul Road Arches
- Stockpile Tunnels
- Portals and Canopies
- Storage Structures
- Culvert Relines
There are no images available in the folder that was selected to display in the image gallery.