Dur•A•Span Aluminum Structural Plate products are ideal for saltwater and aggressive soil environments.
Dur•A•Span Aluminum Structural Plate products are lightweight, strong and corrosion/abrasion resistant.
Our innovative reinforcement rib technology allows spans exceeding 40'. Virtually maintenance-free with a design service life exceeding 75+ years, Dur•A•Span is a cost-effective choice that has been proven in over 10,000 structures worldwide.
- Spans can exceed 40'
- Minimum span of 4'10"
- Corrugation profile of 9" pitch x 2.5" depth
- Available in: Box Culverts; Standard or High Profile Arches; Rounds; Horizontal Ellipses; Pipe Arches; and Pear Shaped
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Can reline older structures
- Stream Crossings
- Fish Passages
- Road Salt and Other Storage Structures
- Saltwater and Aggressive Applications
- Culverts Relines
There are no images available in the folder that was selected to display in the image gallery.