Industry-standard, hot-dip-galvanized, Bolt-A-Plate steel structural plate for medium to small applications.
For a strong, effective bridging alternative, Bolt-A-Plate is the product of choice for its lightweight, strength and versatility. Bolt-A-Plate is available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. It is perfect for highly economical bridge and drainage structure construction or replacement, as well as many other applications in the transportation, public works, mining and forestry sectors.
- Spans of 5' to 40'
- Corrugation profile of 6" pitch x 2" depth
- Available in: Standard, Low or High Profile Arches; Rounds; Horizontal or Vertical Ellipses; Pipe Arches; and Pear Shaped
- Bottomless designs are environmentally-friendly
- Can reline older structures
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Grade Separations
- Road or Rail Underpasses
- Stream Crossings
- Fish Passages
- Culverts Relines
- Heavy Haul Road Arches
- Stockpile and Escape Tunnels
- Portals and Canopies
- Storage Structures
- Utilidor Systems
- Conveyor Covers and Overcasts
Bolt-A-Plate Photo Gallery
There are no images available in the folder that was selected to display in the image gallery.