Tuf-Barrier reflective sound wall systems lead the industry in strength and performance.
With an overall density of more than four pounds per square foot, and able to withstand a considerable wind live load; AIL Sound Walls' Tuf-Barrier reflective sound wall system is known for its strength and sound reduction performance.
Tuf-Barrier’s smooth surface reflects unwanted noise back toward the source and beyond.
- Quick and easy-to-install
- Will not rust, rot, or stain
- Lightweight and durable
- Wind load tested up to +140 mph
- Designed to meet AASHTO, CSA and EN noise wall guidelines
- Impervious to rain, snow, ice and sleet
- Graffiti and tagging can be easily removed
Cost-effective solutions for:
- Roof Top Mechanical Systems
- Oil & Gas