Custom solutions that ship and install easily.
Big R Vehicular Modular Bridges are ideal for transportation and public works applications. Using equipment on hand, local crews can typically place the superstructure in one day – reducing costs and road closure time.
Spans from 16' to over 150' are available in any width. Superstructures can be fabricated with both square and skewed ends to suit any site conditions and can have truss panels added to enhance architecture.
- Permanent or temporary applications
- Variety of widths and spans up to 150'
- 8' wide modules are typical
- 4.25" corrugated steel deck is standard
- Decking options - poured or precast concrete, asphalt, grating, wood or gravel
- Weathering, Galvanized or Painted Steel
- Bearing plates and pads
- Curb or rail system
- Excellent fish passage solutions
- Sidewalks and utility corridors can be added to enhance use
- Strong: able to withstand heavy-duty loading
- No waiting for concrete to cure
- Easy installation, even in rugged terrain
- Shorter road closure times
- Use local contractors or your own crew
- Shorter bridges can be installed with excavators or wheel loader
- Stream Crossings
- Road or Rail Overpasses
- Detour Bridges