Available in a variety of sizes, corrugation profiles, thicknesses and coatings to suit virtually any application.
Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP) is the material of choice for today’s infrastructure projects. Strong and flexible, CSP won’t crack under impact loads or vibrations.
- Economical, strong, lightweight and easy to install
- Variety of sizes, thicknesses and materials
- Complete line of standard and specialized fittings and accessories
- Available in Round Pipe or Pipe Arch Profiles
- Can be used to reline existing systems
- Full engineering support and field service
- Meets all applicable AASHTO and ASTM standards
- Drainage Systems
- Stormwater Systems
- Fish Passages
- Conveyor Covers and Overcasts
- Ventilation Systems
- Utilidor Systems
- Culvert Relines
Providing a service life of 25 to 75+ years, Big R offers three factory-applied finishes to meet your performance and hydrology considerations:
- Galvanized (25 years)
- Aluminized Type 2 (50 years)
- Polymer-Laminated (75+ years)
Soil conditions and a variety of other site/application factors can influence your choice of CSP coatings. An environmental assessment will help you select the appropriate coating to meet your Design Service Life requirements.
Galvanized - Standard service life of 25 years
Galvanized Steel is the standard finish for all Corrugated Steel Pipe (CSP) and performs well in low-abrasion conditions.
Aluminized Type 2 - Service life of 50 years
For more corrosive environments, Aluminized Type 2 coating offers the superior corrosion resistance and surface characteristics of aluminum with the strength and economy of steel.
Polymer-Laminated - Service life of 75+ years
Polymer Laminate is a tough, heavy-gauge film that is laminated to both sides of galvanized steel to produce a corrosion and abrasion barrier for the most aggressive environments. Polymer Laminate CSP will stand up to high concentrations of acids and alkalis.