Big R’s turn-key approach will simplify your project. Our in-house engineering teams create exceptional
designs and value.
Big R Bridges are custom-engineered to site conditions, and we thrive on handling tough challenges. Our experienced in-house engineering team, local sales professionals and operations support staff enable us to provide design and fabrication on an accelerated schedule.
With more than 45 years of experience and over 10,000 installations to date, Big R Bridge can be a valuable asset to your team for faster delivery, cost savings and best-in-class quality.
How we work with you.
We can jump in at any stage of a project, but earlier involvement can optimize savings for you or your clients.
- Concept - Discuss ideas and determine the best product to suit your site.
- Preliminary Design - Evaluate bridge styles and provide product specifications.
- Budget - Preliminary costing for long-term planning.
- Cost/Value Assessment - Determine cost savings using prefabricated components.
- Detailed Engineering - Superstructure/substructure designs by licensed engineers.
- Fabrication & Delivery - Strategically located facilities and freight partners.
- Onsite Support - Site assistance during bridge erection.
- Installation - Partnering with trusted contractors and consultants.
We have the in-house capability to provide design, engineering and fabrication on an accelerated schedule:
- An engineering team licensed in 44 states and growing
- Over 20 bridge solution professionals to serve you
- Nationwide shipping from our centrally located plants in Colorado, Texas and Virginia
- Facilities with the capacity to supply large, complex projects
We have the flexibility and experience to get involved in your project at any stage and start saving you money.